MSNBC Documentary: Defending Casey Anthony
Watch the Documentary Promo Here –> MSNBC
Defending Casey Anthony | Documentaries | First Aired on July 06, 2012
It was a trial of epic proportions, with every flinch under the microscope of the press. Now, the attorneys and experts who represented accused child-killer Casey Anthony tell all about what really went on behind the scenes during one of the most infamous cases in U.S. history. These are the stories of the Casey Anthony case that no one knows, until now.
FULL VERSION – WATCH BELOW (Skip to 1 minute)
Web Extra: Coyotes - In a web extra from “Defending Casey Anthony,” the defense teams reflects on one of the many contentious moments from the trial.
If you don’t think Florida has coyotes look it up:
- The Florida Coyote
- Learn to Live with Them
- Where do Coyotes Live? Right here in Urban Florida
- Orlando Florida: Backyard Coyotes
- Coyote Sightings in Urban Florida Increase
- Florida Is Suitable Coyote Habitat and Frequent Reports of Coyotes in North Florida
- Here is an Article From WFTV, August of 2008 About Coyotes Being Spotted Closer to the Heart of Downtown Orlando
Web Extra: A Late-Night Autopsy – Jose Baez recalls the late-night autopsy that led to the discovery of a single piece of evidence with the potential to bust the case wide open.
Web Extra: This Was a Trial, This Wasn’t A Carnival – In this web extra, hear from the defense team about some of their experiences and challenges of dealing with the press and the crowds at the Casey Anthony trial.